UXP Systems is looking for a technical System Integration Specialist with relevant work experience who is capable of working closely with a technical and agile development team in a fast-paced, customer-oriented environment.
In this role, you will work closely with a small team of developers to deploy, verify, test, and ever-improve on the software. Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Interpreting business and technical requirements and ensuring that the software meets specifications
- Designing, documenting and executing test cases
- Creating, maintaining and executing test automation scripts
- Diagnosing issues back to their root causes in a complex, multi-tiered complex environment
- Providing detailed reports on bugs, issues and testing activities
- Validating release note
The software you will be helping to build is part of a experience personalization platform in the telecommunications domain. This platform enables seamless service consumption across desktop computers, laptops, mobile devices, and other hardware (like Set Top Boxes and Smart TVs).